Wednesday, February 2, 2011

three months

My baby girl is 3 months old, well technically she is 13 and a half weeks... I am trying to get used to calculating her age more by months and not weeks.  When you are pregnant everything is counted in weeks, and when your baby is so young it seems easier to count by weeks, but now that Amelia has hit the 3 month mark it is time to count by months.  How funny would it be if someone asked how old she was and I blurted out "23 weeks"..hehe

New developmental milestones are in store for the Garcia family!  It is hard to keep my eyes off of Amelia because I don't want to miss a thing!!  Over the weekend I put on of her toys in front of her and she grabbed onto one of the rings on the toy - it was so exciting :)  what am I doing to do when she starts crawling, walking..AH!  She is also kicking her feet all of the time non-stop and she is starting to make more noise - she has been talking and babbling for a while now but she is starting to make different sounds and we can tell a laugh is going to come soon!  She opens her mouth real big and smiles like she is about to laugh (so cute), so we know it is going to come out soon!

Here's a video of Amelia's little babbles from about 2 weeks ago :)




No comments:

Post a Comment