What is more fun than shopping online? Shopping online with your baby in your lap watching Yo Gabba Gabba.
Especially fun because Amelia and I both like to DANCE, (watch it - you will know what I mean)!! This show is hilarious and Amelia finds it so entertaining. Soon her and her best friend, Chase, will be watching it together. Chase is my best friend's son. Two of the greatest people and I am so happy that our children will grow up together. Chase is two and a half months older than Amelia and it is so fun talking about their milestones and new tricks - Chase's newest one: YELLING "da-da" all day and night. Amelia's newest one: perfecting sucking her thumb.
A little off topic, but I am addicted to chocolate. Anything from M&Ms to Toblerone to Chocolate covered Ritz. I cannot stop thinking about these Ferrero Rocher heavenly coconut chocolaty goodnesses. The description on the back of the 24 count package (unfortunately they aren't all coconut, but the other ones are tasty too) describes them as: Ferrero Garden Coconut confections: A savory combination of rich coconut cream surrounding a sweet almond, within a delicate, crisp wafer...topped with shredded coconut.
AKA GLORIOUS!
Perfect assorted chocolates gift for Valentines day!! hehe

No comments:
Post a Comment