Monday, February 7, 2011

a hint of spring!

It was 44 here on the Jersey Shore on Sunday - and it was SUNNY!!  It has been warmer here with all of these crazy storms, but the sun was out and it was so nice.  Everyone is in such a better mood when it is sunny!  Well, I am at least!  I am so glad I was farther along in my pregnancy in the late summer and fall because the weather was nice almost everyday - I feel like I would have been a lot less happy and less full of energy if I was prego in this nasty weather and these gloomy days that we have been having.  Waking up to the sun is like a burst of energy and I just feel better altogether.  
Coco was so happy to be able to go for a walk again! 
Amelia was getting a little chilly on our walk Sunday, so we cut it short, but she enjoyed being outside too :)

Melia, before being bundled up like an eskimo ;)

2 comments: